Welcome to the Rice Creek Boat Club
Welcome to the world of flat-water canoe and kayak paddling and racing!! We paddle both marathon (5K or more) and sprint (fast, short, Olympic-style) style.
By almost any measure, RCBC has been a resounding success in achieving our mission of “introducing youth to flat-water canoe and kayak racing”. Over the past five years, we’ve placed high at the local and national levels. And it’s all been a lot of fun!
Top 10 Reasons to join RCBC:
10. Make great new friends!
9. Find a sport you fall IN LOVE with!
8. Master a tippy, fast racing canoe
7. Master a tippy, fast racing kayak
6. Eat tons and still get buff
5. Work on your tan
4. Travel to cool places
3. Enjoy the great out-of-doors
2. Win medals & other great prizes
1. Meet interesting people of all ages
Looking for a way to help?
We accept donations of used canoes and kayaks. If you have a boat collecting dust or killing grass in your backyard, consider donating it to us.